Citrus and Maca creates a fusion between the traditions of European chocolatiers and the Quechuan culture of the Andes by infusing dark, raw chocolate with sweet orange oil and mama root in our Citrus & Maca Organic Chocolate Bar. Sweet orange oil offers anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory and aphrodisiac properties while maca root has been shown to balance hormone levels, boost libido, improve fertility and elevate mood.**
Citrus & Maca Organic Chocolate
INGREDIENTS: Organic Raw Cacao Beans*, Organic Coconut*, Organic Coconut Sugar*, Organic Maca Root*, Organic Sweet Orange Oil*, Himalayan Pink Salt. *Certified Organic Contains Coconut
Serving Size 1 bar (28g)
Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholesterol Omg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV),Total Carbohydrate 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 6g, Includes 6g Added Sugars (10% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D Omcg (O IU) (0% DV), Calcium 15mg (2% DV), Iron 1 mg (2% DV), Potassium 226mg (4% DV), Magnesium 60mg (15% DV). %DV = %Daily Value
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Certified Organic, FREE of Nuts, Soy Dairy & Gluten! Free
All Chocolate varieties are...
• Crafted with raw cacao beans. Instead of roasting our beans like the majority of artisan chocolate producers, our process preserves the living enzymes and other micronutrients of one of nature’s most powerful, nutritious and rejuvenating foods.
• Made with the finest fair trade, certified organic Peruvian cacao beans.
• Our heirloom variety beans make up less than 5% of the world’s cacao production.
• Sweetened with organic coconut sugar: a delicious, sustainable, low-glycemic sweetener that is safe for most diabetics.
•Vegan and free of the most common food allergens - soy, nut, dairy and gluten.
• Wrapped by hand with love in recycled packaging and printed with vegetable-based inks.