The combination of Goji Berries, Ginger, and Ashwagandha reflects northern India’s vibrant heritage, marrying two of the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth with an ancient Ayurvedic remedy. Goji Berries are exceptionally nutritious, providing 21 trace minerals, 18 amino acids and abundant antioxidants. Ginger promotes digestive wellness and can help prevent cold and flu. Ashwagandha root has been shown to increase the body’s resistance to the harmful effects of stress, regulate thyroid function and metabolism, balance hormone levels and improve immunity.**
INGREDIENTS: Organic Raw Cacao Beans*, Organic Raw Coconut*, Organic Coconut Sugar*, Organic Raw Goji Berries*, Organic Vanilla Bean*, Organic Ginger*, Organic Ashwagandha Root*, Himalayan Pink Salt. *Certified Organic Contains Coconut
Serving Size 1 bar (28g)
Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (19% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholesterol Omg (0% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV),Total Carbohydrate 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 9g, Includes 8g Added Sugars (15% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D Omcg (O IU) (0% DV), Calcium 13mg (0% DV), Iron Omg (2% DV), Potassium 235mg (4% DV), Magnesium 52mg (10% DV). %DV = %Daily Value
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All Santosha Chocolate varieties are...
• Crafted with raw cacao beans. Instead of roasting our beans like the majority of artisan chocolate producers, our process preserves the living enzymes and other micronutrients of one of nature’s most powerful, nutritious and rejuvenating foods.
• Made with the finest fair trade, certified organic Peruvian cacao beans.
• Our heirloom variety beans make up less than 5% of the world’s cacao production.
• Sweetened with organic coconut sugar: a delicious, sustainable, low-glycemic sweetener that is safe for most diabetics.
•Vegan and free of the most common food allergens - soy, nut, dairy and gluten.
• Wrapped by hand with love in recycled packaging and printed with vegetable-based inks.