1) By the spoonful - Duh, why would you waste time with some fancy recipe, when you can just dig right in. Our customers love traveling with Nikki's or bringing a jar to work for an afternoon pick me up.
2) Blended into Coffee - Just throw a tablespoon or two of Nikki's in your morning coffee and blend. It's a great non-dairy alternative to cream or milk, that will make you feel like your at an expensive coffee shop.
3) Paired with Fruit or Toast - Here are just a few of our favorite Nikki's pairings for each flavor:
- Dark Chocolate Fudge with Bananas
- Honey Pecan Pie with Apples (like a handheld apple pie)
- Vanilla Cake Batter with Berries
- Cashew Cookie Butter with Dark Chocolate (What? Chocolate isn't a fruit?)
4) Blended into Smoothies - Add some texture and healthy fat to your smoothies, without a big hit of sugar. A simple recipe format you can follow is 1 cup of almond milk, a handful of frozen or fresh fruit, 1-2 scoops of collagen protein, and 1-2 tablespoons of Nikki's Coconut Butter.
5) Mixed into Oatmeal - Nikki's Coconut Butter will melt right in, and turn your watery oatmeal into a decadent treat.