Our friend Sara, came up with this amazing 3-ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe with our Macadamia Nut Cookie Coconut Butter! We understand that those sweet cravings can sometimes lead to a sweet binge that doesn't feel so good after. This single serve recipe is the perfect solution! One delicious cookie that satisfies your sweet tooth and doesn't leave you feeling guilty!
- 2 tbsp Nikki’s Coconut Butter- Macadamia Nut Cookie Flavor
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chunks- or chips
- 1 egg white
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until egg is incorporated
- Pour batter into a separate bowl that has been coated with non stick cooking spray
- Flatten in bottom of bowl to form a cookie shape
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Let cool and enjoy!