This Holiday season we wanted to give out something special to our friends and family. We looked for different recipes of things like cookies and spiced nuts, but then decided on something we would want to give and incorporate one of our favorite flavors, Honey Pecan Pie. This bark is extra special because it has that perfect combination of sweet and savory and it's easy to make!
1 12 oz bag of dark chocolate chips or chunks
1/4 Cup Honey Pecan Pie
1/4 Cup Pecans
Himalayan Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 and place pecans in baking tray. While the oven is heating, place parchment sheet on another baking tray. This is where you will pour the melted chocolate for the bark.
2. Roast pecans for about 15 minutes. You'll know when they're done because your kitchen will start smelling like pecan pie- yes!
3.In a small sauce pan, melt the chocolate chips in low heat and add the Honey Pecan Pie coconut butter and mix until well combined and all melted.
4. Once chocolate mixture is melted, pour onto parchment covered sheet and spread evenly. Use spatula to flatten.
5. Top off with roasted pecans, rosemary and salt then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Enjoy or give to friends and loved ones as holiday gifts!