Pumpkin Cookie Dough Balls
For Halloween every year we search through Pinterest for some crazy/scary treats that we can make to bring to parties. Most of the time, it involves lots of sugary stuff and our Paleo/Gluten free lifestyle goes out the window. This year we decided to keep it clean and create something fun that we could happily enjoy and not feel guilty afterwards. The great thing about these cookie dough bites is that they're very easy and quick to make and you can enjoy them as an after school snack or bring them as a sweet to parties or potlucks!
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Spiced Donut coconut butter
- 1/3 Cup Almond butter
- Up to 1/4 Cup Almond flour
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Cacao Nibs (or you can use a mix of both!)
- In a medium sized bowl mix coconut butter and almond butter until well combined.
- Add maple syrup and mix well.
- As you mix slowly, add almond flour little by little until you have a 'play dough' texture. Depending on the consistency of the almond butter and coconut butter that could be a couple of tbs or it could be up to 1/4 Cup.
- Fold in Chocolate chips.
- On a baking sheet with a parchment sheet place scoops of 'cookie dough'. If you have a small cookie scoop this step is really fast, but you can also roll them up into little balls and place them on the parchment sheet.
Refrigerate for later or enjoy right away!