Honey Mustard Coconut Chicken
This is a guest post recipe by our recipe contest winner Melissa! While most people think of sweet indulgences to make with our coconut butter, Melissa went for a savory dish, which we love! This Honey Mustard Coconut Chicken recipe is delicious and very easy to make. The flavors blend well together and pair easily with any side. Melissa added some eggplant chips on the side which also look great!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tbs Raw, all natural honey
- 2 tbs Brown mustard (be careful to make sure it is a very natural mustard with no sugar)
- 2 tbs Nikki's Honey Pecan Pie Coconut Butter
- 3 tbs Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover the bottom of your 9×9 baking dish with coconut oil
- In a small bowl mix together 3 Tbs of raw honey, 2 Tbs of brown mustard, 2 Tbs of Nikki’s honey pecan pie coconut butter and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your chicken in the baking dish and pour the mixture evenly onto the chicken.
- Put your baking dish into the oven for 30 minutes. (check it and flip it over to cook for the last 15 minutes)
- Garnish with raw coconut flakes