No-Bake Chocolate Cookiesyield 10-12 medium cookies
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Fudge coconut butter
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds (I used blanched but raw or roasted works)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- optional extracts: vanilla, almond extract, or mint!
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small blender or food processor, pulse together all nuts and seeds until broken down into a coarse meal. Be careful not to pulse too long, some seed and nuts can remain whole. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan on low heat add dark chocolate coconut butter, brown rice syrup, and extract if using. Stir together for about 2 minutes until warm. Add in dairy-free chocolate chips and the nut & seed meal. Use a spatula to combine all ingredients well.
- Use a cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon to drop onto parchment paper. Use your hands to shape the dough into even cookie shape if desired. Place baking tray in freezer for 15 minutes, or in fridge for 30 and allow cookies to set.
- Store cookies in fridge and enjoy cold!
Note: cookies may also be stored in freezer, but you may want to allow to come to room temperature before eating.
Recipe created and photographed by Ashley of @fitmittenkitchen on IG.