Vanilla Bean Cashew Pudding
This pudding can be eaten as a healthy dessert on it's own, served with a topping of fruit, scooped over a cobbler, or as shown below - as a "whip cream" replacement for waffles!
- 1/4 t vanilla bean powder (plus extra for dusting the top)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1.5 c soaked cashews (1-2 hours)
- 1/4 c water
- 1 c almond milk (add 1/4 c more if you like it to be thinner)
- 4 T vanilla cake batter coconut butter (gently melted)
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1/4 t pink sea salt
- Place the cashews and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or high-powered blender until they are finely milled (no large chunks).
- Add in all of the rest of the ingredients. The consistency should be smooth enough to pour into a glass container or jar.
- Optional : dust the top with some fresh vanilla beans! Vanilla beans give this dish the most lovely smell. Store in the fridge until it is hardened - usually 3-4 hours.
Recipe and photos by our friend, Rachel of @natureplusnurture on IG. Go check her out!